- Your details
- Entry Statement - Up to 1500 words
- Company logo - High quality file
- Supporting materials such as tables and charts - Please save them in a word or pdf doc and upload the document
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Wealth Tech Awards 2023, please follow the steps below:
1) Click here to register your profile in our Awards platform
2) Confirm your email address by clicking the link sent to your email
3) Login to the platform here
4) Click "Start your entry" and choose your category and if applies to global or specific regions
( Note: You can enter a maximum of 3 categories)
5) Fill in the Entry form that consists of 4 tabs:
6) Once you are happy with your entries, click submit
Note: You can edit your entries until the deadline 10 March
You can clone your entries to enter multiple categories.
Add a summary of your achievements in the tech/digitalisation space. Your summary should explain the reasons why your institution deserves to win in the category/ies it has applied for.
Please click here to see the criteria and use them as a guide to help you structure your statement. There is no need to answer all the questions.
Private banks should focus on their key strengths and/or on the areas they feel add more value to their submission.
© Financial Times Live
FT Live and its journalism are subject to a self-regulation regime under the FT Editorial Code of Practice